Guitar Cords (6 Pack) Instrument Cable by Fat Toad|20 FT 1/4 Inch Straight-End Wires for Electric or Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Keyboards and Music Sound Recording Studio|Shielded 20 Gauge Patch Conductor
Experience Flawless Sound and Impeccable Performance with a Top Quality, Long Lasting Instrument Cable by Fat Toad! Are you looking for a set of reliable, quiet instrument cords but don’t know where to start? Are you tired of spending money on guitar cables that compromise the quality of your performances and just never seem to
Experience Flawless Sound and Impeccable Performance with a Top Quality, Long Lasting Instrument Cable by Fat Toad!
Are you looking for a set of reliable, quiet instrument cords but don’t know where to start?
Are you tired of spending money on guitar cables that compromise the quality of your performances and just never seem to last very long?
We’ve got you covered!
Thanks to their oxygen-free, 20 AWG copper wire that will reduce resistance, as well as their braided copper shielding, which ensures maximum electrostatic hum reduction, these 1/4″ instrument cables provide a crystal clear sound and transparent signal transfer, every single time.
Stop Wasting Tons of Money on a New Instrument Cable Every Once In a While! Invest In Durable, High Performance Guitar Cords That Won’t Let You Down!
Unlike most cheap cables that are inflexible and will not last long, this 6 pack of professional grade, straight end guitar wires are exceptionally flexible and promise to go without a hitch for years to come!
6 cables included
Gold-tipped metal plugs for long lasting durability
Oxygen-free copper wire 20 AWG
Ultra low signal resistance for a cleaner, more powerful signal
Braided copper shielding for optimal reduction of electrostatic hum
Heavy-duty heat shrunk tubing for ultimate strain relief
Each cable is 20 feet long
20 gauge wire
Get It with Confidence
We back this product by a risk-free 1 year replacement warranty, as well as a 30 day money back guarantee of complete satisfaction!
With nothing to lose, place your order today and experience top quality sound in every performance!
Order Yours Today!
Click “Add to Cart” Now, While Supplies Last!
- GET YOUR SET UP RIGHT: If you think that cheap, bargain-bin guitar cords won’t affect your sound, you might want to think again. Even though a guitar cable may not improve your sound, a low quality cable will certainly make you sound bad. Save money in the long run and invest in a durable, high quality instrument cable that will offer you flawless sound and will last for years to come, without costing a fortune.
- TRANSPARENT SIGNAL TRANSFER: Boasting oxygen-free, 20 AWG copper wire to reduce resistance and braided copper shielding for maximum electrostatic hum reduction, these straight end, 1/4″ instrument cables provide crystal clear, transparent signal transfer, every time. Thanks to their super low signal resistance and heavy duty, heat shrunk tubing that relieves strain, you can rest assured, these ultra flexible cables will offer you minimal extraneous noise interference.
- STAND OUT WITH A HIGH-PERFORMANCE GUITAR CORD: Unlike most guitar wires with silver tipped connections that don’t last very long, each of these standard guitar cables features a gold-tipped metal plug to ensure long-lasting performance and premium durability. Giving you that satisfying “click” as you plug in the cable, these cables let you know when you’ve got a secure lock into the jack. Suitable for acoustic or electric guitar, bass, keyboards and more.
- THE BEST GUITAR CABLE FOR YOUR BUDGET: Reliable, inexpensive and long lasting, this 10 pack of standard guitar cables is the perfect solution for any musician. If you’re looking for a clean sounding cable that will suit your needs and give you the best value for the price, then you need look no further! Specifications: 20 feet in length (each cable). 20 gauge wire.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Backed by the 1 year Fat Toad replacement warranty, you have nothing to lose! In the unlikely event that these XLR microphone cables fail within a year, feel free to request replacements. What could be fairer?