ArMax Wireless Mini Portable Key Finder and Keychain Alarm Locator Tracker Black
How many times last year did you waste time trying to remember where you put your keys? Or maybe you even lost the keys and regret that all your keys from the apartment, post box, office, car, motorcycle, bicycle, the garage remote – were all in one key-chain? Or worse, what if someone stole your
How many times last year did you waste time trying to remember where you put your keys?
Or maybe you even lost the keys and regret that all your keys from the apartment, post box,
office, car, motorcycle, bicycle, the garage remote – were all in one key-chain?
Or worse, what if someone stole your whole keychain and now you have to change all your locks!
Luckily, now you can just add one small accessory to your keys and forget about these fears forever!
Here are 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Take your ArMax Clever Finder, hold a button for 2 seconds and activate “Pair Mode”
Step 2: Download the app to your mobile phone, open it, search for Clever Finder – connect!
Step 3: Enjoy
Now, anytime your keys are 50-60ft away from you, a signal will inform you of their location. Forgot where put your keys?
Simply tap a button on the mobile app and you will hear a signal from Clever Finder to find it. This is active mode.
To get access to GPS function and map, your phone will request to provide the “Allow Location Access” so simply agree for that.
Passive mode: After just one connection, your new ArMax Clever Finder is good to go. You can simply close the app.
Now Clever Finder will be in passive mode. It will not inform you if the keys will be out of range, but when you need to find
your keys, simply open the app, tap find and Clever Finder will let you know where the keys are.
This is the most efficient mode to use because it prolongs Clever Finder’s battery life up to 6 months!
- Clever key finder: It always knows where you left your keys or keychain
- Wide range: Up-to-date Bluetooth 4.0 and powerful antenna gives you an effective wireless range of up to 50ft; so when you’re in the upstairs bedroom, the clever finder can receive a remote signal even if you left it car key in your car parked in the garage
- Compatibility: iPhone and Android cell phone compatible, use your smartphone as portable locator to find keychain and record GPS coordinates on google map.
- Passive mode: If you want to prolong battery life up to 6 months – use passive mode. Leave your clever finder in searchable passive mode and activate searching/tracking only when you lost your keys and want to find it
- Attractive design: Modern streamlined design and smooth plastic body. The best and must-have smart electronic mini accessory in your purse