BlazeVideo 16MP HD Digital Game Scouting & Hunter Trail Hunting Wildlife Camera Motion Activated Waterproof with Night Vision 40pcs IR LEDs & PIR Up to 65ft, Video Record, Snapshot, 2.36″ LCD Screen
Image Sensor: 3 Mega Pixels Color CMOS Max. Pixel Size: 4608×3456 Lens: F=3.0; FOV=55°; Auto IR-Cut IR Flash: 65 Feet/20 Meters LCD Screen: 2.36″ TFT color screen Operation Keypad: 5 Keys, 1 Switch Memory: SD Card (8MB -32GB) Picture Size: 16MP；12MP；8MP；5MP(default)；3MP；1MP Video Size: 1280x720p(default): 30fps; 720×480: 30fps; 640×480: 30fps; 320×240: 30fps PIR Sensitivity: High/Normal/Low PIR
Image Sensor: 3 Mega Pixels Color CMOS
Max. Pixel Size: 4608×3456
Lens: F=3.0; FOV=55°; Auto IR-Cut
IR Flash: 65 Feet/20 Meters
LCD Screen: 2.36″ TFT color screen
Operation Keypad: 5 Keys, 1 Switch
Memory: SD Card (8MB -32GB)
Picture Size: 16MP；12MP；8MP；5MP(default)；3MP；1MP
Video Size: 1280x720p(default): 30fps; 720×480: 30fps; 640×480: 30fps; 320×240: 30fps
PIR Sensitivity: High/Normal/Low
PIR Sensing Distance: 65ft/20m（Below 77°F/25°C at the Normal Level
PIR Sensing Angle: 60°
Operation Mode: Day/Night
Trigger Time: 0.6 Second (When using the 2G SD card)
Trigger Interval: 5sec. – 60min; Programmable
Shooting Numbers: 1-3
Video Length: 3-30sec.; Programmable
Camera + Video: First take Picture then Video
Playback Zoom In: 1-8Times
Time Stamp: On/Off
Timer: On/Off; Timer Set
Password: 4-Digit Numbers
Device Serial No.: 4-Digit Numbers
Time Lapse: 1 Second – 24 Hours
Power Supply: 4xAA; Expandable to 8xAA
Stand-by Current: 0.15mA
Stand-by Time: 3～6 Months（4xAA～8xAA
Auto Power Off: Auto power off in 5 minutes while no keypad controlling
Power Consumption: 200mA (+800mA when IR LED lights up); @6V DC
Low Battery Alarm: 4.2V
Interface: TV out (NTSC); USB; SD Card Slot; 6V DC External
Mounting: Strap; Tripod Nail
Operation Temperature: -22~+158°F/-30~+70°C
Operation Humidity: 5% – 95%
Certificate: FCC & CE & RoHS
1 X digital Trail camera
1 X TV AV IN cable
1 X Strap
1 X USB cable
1 X Instruction Manual
1.The “TEST” key in manual is “SET” key on camera.
2.When you use the AV IN cable, if it could not work correctly, please try to plug the yellow one in red, and the red one plug in yellow.
- 1 The digital trail camera can be triggered by sudden change of ambient temperature caused by any movement of human (or animals) in a certain region of interested (ROI), which is detected by a high sensitive Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensor, and then captures high quality pictures( highest to 16MP), or records HD video(720P) clips automatically.
- 2 Perform in the most extreme temperatures from -22°F to 158°F. Extremely long in-field battery life (in standby mode, up to 6 months with 8*AA batteries).
- 3 In Interval setting, the camera automatically and constantly takes pictures/videos at specified interval. It’s very useful when observing plants flowering, birds building nest, or when monitoring unattended properties such as parking lots/yards. This feature can be used together with Timer feature to meet your timetable.
- 4 Serial Number function enables you to code locations in the photos. It helps the users identify the location when reviewing the photos.Color pictures at daytime, monochrome pictures at night, switched automatically. And the camera can achieve more applications through Timer, Interval,PIR Sleep and other function settings.
- 5 Easy to use. It can take pictures and videos with the simple setting. About it you can read the user manual, then you can use it immediately.